Friday, January 28, 2011

results so far...

Okay, we are following the Four Hour Body regimen, with a big cheat day on Friday.

Also, this last week i did zero exercise, as i was on painkillers and antiinflammatories, and wanted to make sure i was doing the best i could to not do anything (that means no fiddling, too... )

Anyway, i'm still down 5 lbs since Jan 1 - on Tuesday i'll measure and see if i lost inches, too :).

I really like the cheat day thing - it makes me feel like all those forbidden foods are within reach, if only i can stick out my meat wrapped in lettuce sandwiches for six days in a row ;)

I will admit to making banana loaf on Thursday, knowing that banana bread is better the next day :).  I also made two banana breads, so i was reasonably sure there would be leftovers.  I also made cowboy coffee cake (actually, two of those, too), so the odds were definitely on my side.

I'm finding some days are really hard, craving crackers, bread, potatoes etc.  Even just to be able to have some rice.  But I am feeling better on the inside - my skin, digestion, teeth, all feel better with this regimen (even without the exercise this week!).

I'll post again with measurements soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment