Thursday, January 6, 2011

Measurements and a workout to try...

I finally took my measurements and while i'm not breaking it down here, i will tell you that the total of the three numbers is considerably higher than it was when i was 16...

and the number is 109 inches (yikes!)

So i've got work to do.

Meanwhile, it's been a brutally hard day - a lot of pain from whatever is ailing me - my poor husband is surfing the internet to see what is the worst possible thing it could be and trying frantically to get me life insurance before i drop dead - but i have a feeling we'll figure out what it is and be back hiking in the mountains soon.

In the meantime, Lulu, my 8yo son has come up with a workout for me.  He says "you might lose one or more pounds if you do it twice a week".

So here it is:

Lulu's workout:
50 pushups
30 squats
30 snatches with 25 lb barbells
50 jumping jacks

And that's all!  He doesn't need to lose any weight, but he'll be working out with me tonight.  My arms are in a lot of pain, but we're pretty close to bedtime drugs and i'd rather be sore and have done my workout than in pain anyway and getting fatter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment