Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lose It!

I don't know if this will help, and we'll see how faithful i can be once "real life" resumes tomorrow - but i'm on www.loseit.com as Stephanie F if anyone wants to be friends and lose weight with me :)

http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile

Melissa, i'm looking at you! LOL!

Here is my "motivation" picture... me with my sisters, parents, my littlest daughter, my littlest nephews...

I'm the one in purple, and this was only about a year ago...

4575_90925988223_543038223_2063900_1135866_n

5 comments:

  1. Heh - yeah - I signed up and added you, HOWEVER, I'm sure to gain more weight before I lose any. I'm rootin' for you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I'm doing whatever will help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would join you but I have no weight to lose, just fat to make disappear and muscle to gain. lol Gonna check out live blood analysis and see where I need more nutrients and adjust my diet that way. But mostly will just be eating less, like 2-3 moderate meals a day, nutrient dense foods and only the size of my fist per meal! We'll see how that goes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lori Dawn - that sounds intense - is it just protein the size of your fist or your whole meal? Zone and the slow carb guy do protein the size of your fist and it ends up being enough... :) i wish i didn't have any weight to lose!

    ReplyDelete