Sunday, January 2, 2011

Four Hour Body by Tim Ferriss

I am sitting at the computer, with a 2.80$ book in my cart. Computer says "Add 47.20$ worth of books to qualify forfree shipping"


First off, the book I am trying, unsuccessfully, to buy is out of print - the used copy in my cart won't qualify anyway. Secondly, the free shipping offer only applies to US shoppers.


I know this, but I turn to my husband and ask him if there's a book he wants. Is that a blush I see? He doesn't meet my eye as he mumbles "Four Hour Body".


I have a feeling that the teasing I endure for keeping up with the doings of Brangelina will swiftly come to an end. I buy him the Kindle version, order a different book, and even with two books for our son, still don't make the 50$ ceiling. Sigh.


However, he keeps reading and reading and I know what that means - a new bandwagon and I want on! I give him my Economist, grab his iPad and I've got a rudimentary to do list and a shopping list for tomorrow


Here's the website to check out the idea..www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog

2 comments:

  1. I just purchased the book (kindle). It's an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we got the Kindle version too and man it's a lot of information, and is kinetically bizarre, but fun!

    ReplyDelete