Thursday, March 17, 2011

Two months...

So, it is working... things i have discovered - my body doesn't really like wheat or dairy that much... eliminating them makes me feel so much better!

Since i took my two month picture, i've lost three more pounds.  We are still "cheating" once a week, and i've started running on the treadmill that T bought this spring.  We were thinking it would be exercise i *could* do, but now my arm/shoulder/hand seems to be healed up, and i'm not using any painkillers, so hopefully i will be able to go back to our regular workouts, too!

And here are month two results:

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Mamazee,

    I came across your blog while doing some research and was wondering if you would be willing to share your story for a project I'm currently working on?

    If you like the sound of this, could you send me an e-mail to triplewhatl - at - gmail.com

    Sorry I'm contacting you like this but I couldn't find an e-mail address on this site!

    Thanks in advance :)

    - Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! What's your project? I took some time off to have another baby :) but we're back at it now...

    ReplyDelete